Account manager en Guadalajara / Jalisco
Program management manager
flextronics - guadalajara, jal
responsible of product and process quality for automotive applications.
named among fortunes 2016 worlds most admired companies, flex offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. we are a leading sketch-to-scale® company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. with more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world live smarter®, flex provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
the quality engineer will be based in guadalajara enter three or four sentences here that explain why this position exists, what it is focused on, etc.
we are looking for someone who demonstrates:
passionate customer focus
thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
relentless drive to win
here is a glimpse of what youll do
* develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
.* devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
* develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
* directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
* compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
* supports product engineers and quality program managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
* assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. consolidates and reports quality results.
* initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
* assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
* responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
* designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
* analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
* establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
* approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
* provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
here is some of what youll need (required)
knowledge and expertise in automotive especially in the electric field as (smt, pth, backend),
knowledge the norm ts.
knowledge in core tools
85% written and spoken english
here are a few of our preferred experiences
advance knowledge of office, especially in the part of excel with the generation of macros, as well as knowledge of access, project, powerpoint, word, and minitab.
as well as knowledge in:
does en esd mosture sensitive, knowledge in the electronics industry in the manufacturing areas such as smt, pth and backend
here are a few examples of what youll get for the great work you provide
life & medical insurance.
flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
flex is an equal opportunity employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practi